Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Oh, Summer!

Well, it is totally summer. I can not believe how hot it is outside. HOT HOT HEAT! Yesterday is was 100*, no telling what the realfeel was like! I wanted to go swimming, but it is too hot to get Jay David out, I think.

Jay David and I had a total blast at the beach. But it was hot there too, lol! We drove down Wednesday night. At times it was a little stressful, Addie and Jay David did really well, but if one got upset the other got upset! We stopped by the mall, did some shopping and got back on the road.

We stayed on Ono Island, it was SO nice! Melissa and I were lucky enough to be staying in the basement area...great view out to the bay and not as loud. We went outlet shopping in Thursday (super fun times!). Jay David got tons of new clothes! Then we went to Lambert's. So good!!!





We made a stop by target and Jay David could not handle it...He had enough! This was too cute not to show!!!


Later that day, while Melissa and Addie were napping it up (J David was not having any of that, lol), I tool Jay David out to the beach to see what he would think of the sand, he was not really crazy about it...At all!!







Momma, get me now please!!!


Covered in sand


Eating that night:

Addie was hamming it up and making boy friends!




Aren't we a cute pair?



Swimming the next day:

How cute is he??






At Cosmo's:



Probably the best burger I have ever had!!!



Where's J???


Yummy TCBY!




Wore out!!




Still hates the sand!


Peach Park:



All and All is was a great trip! I was ready to get home and see Todd, I missed him something awful! Although, when we got home, I really didn't even talk to him! Jay David and I both went straight to bed and slept for over 12 hours!

The next day, I had to head to birmingham for the night. My dad had surgery at UAB, he had a TIPS done and it seems to be very successful.

I am planning Jay David's birthday party now! I can not believe that he is almost one, when did that happen??? I have been busy taking photos for people, which I am loving! It is so exciting to have people actually want me to take their photos! I love it!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Your trip looks like it was fun and you got some adorable pictures!