Thursday, July 15, 2010

Fun Times!

So I have not updated in forever! Things are crazy about our house these days. Jay David is literally into everything, I am constantly running after him...getting things out of his mouth, getting him off the gate on the stairs, and keeping him out of the toilet. He barely lets me cuddle him unless he is tired...my little baby is fading away into a little man. Independent as all get out. He is doing so well with everything! Talking up a storm, although I can not understand alot of what he is saying! He can say: Hi, hey, bye-bye, thank you (just said it tonight).

His first birthday is sneaking up on us so quickly! I can not believe that it has been a year since he entered our lives! Planning his birthday party has been so much fun! We are doing an alphabet zoo theme and it is SO cute! He got a little taste of birthday cake this past week...he loved it!



Gabby, Jay David, and I went to the splash pad a few weeks ago! It was so much fun, but Jay David was on the fence about it. He would laugh and cry and laugh and cry!




July 4th was fun, he got his first taste of being on the river (everyone who knows me knows I am not usually a fan, but I enjoyed the jet skis so much!) Sorry there will not be any photos of the three of us on the jet ski, this momma is too embarrassed for all that!
We had a date with a fellow BBC photog momma! L and Jay David are only 5 days apart and they because fast friends!





Now, I am sure that you are on cute overload...but just to send you over the edge:







Well, internet, I promise to be a better blogger and come around a little more!

2 comments:

Candi said...

He tore into that cake buddy :) Love the picture of him with the "headphones" on!

Sarah C. said...

Adorable photos as always! :) Sounds like you guys are having fun! Yay!